Thursday, August 13, 2009

Artist in three hours..

I have had alot of people ask me about my watercolor classes. I teach a class where you will use several techniques and medium. Tube paints; twinkling H2O's; pencils: crayons; dry tablet; markers; and a few surprizes and free form. You will leave the class with eight finished cards. They are stamps (mostly Dee Morgan) but Hero has some fine ones also;, using 140# watercolor paper. We will also use the H2O brushes that are so popular. Anyone who has taken this class has loved it. I will do it when you have at least 2-3 people. It certainly is fun and you leave believing you are an artist!!!. The class is at Gee Gee's in Carlsbad on State St. right in the village. Going to the store is worth the trip,but having lunch too is bonus. Gayle (the owner) has so many new and different things that you will want to plan plenty of time to browse. Their is some beautiful papers, stickers, rub ons, metal embossing tools, ribbons you name it, she probably has it. Their selection of magazines are the best in the area. I love this store and used to work there, still do even when I stop in or am teaching...I like showing people new things---and there are plenty. Name a class and we well get it for you if we can...

1 comment:

Nina and/or Ruthie66 said...

Hi Georgia,

Please put my name on your list for those who want to take your watercolor class. Almost anytime in Sept. works for me.

I enjoyed reading your blog.

~Nina~

www.VoicesInMyBigHead.blogspot.com