Thursday, May 28, 2009

geo ramblings

Just finished reading silly sally's blog. She may be silly but she has a lot on the ball with this blog stuff. Even a slide show...I better get going or I'm going to miss the bus...

Recital weekend is over. We had the boys for awhile but they are NO problem. We went in the pool while the girls did a fantastic time dancing. Their fathers dance as well and aslo Tucker (hip hop) Oh, so does my pulmonologist, Dr. Yamanaka. He is so good they call him the "technician". I don't like that it is on memorial weekend. The girls are always so exhausted.

PT is helping my shoulder. I am going to extend the time by a couple of wks. The problem is when I start to feel better I start to overdo.

I am in an exchange for paper dolls. Theme is fairies and I can't wait to exchange them. I will post them after the exchange next week.

My gardener has a crush on me I am certain...he is always trying to hug me. I went out today to ask him to remove a dead palm and he said, "...it's a little late but happy mother's day." I was taken aback and said, "happy mother's day to you...I mean your wife---if she is a mom---"...all rattled. And no---he does not look like the gardner in "desperate housewifes".

Well I'm rattling so this is geo gems sgning off...

1 comment:

Just call me Silly Sal said...

You are soooooo funny. I've seen your gardener, he, he. Keith better watch out.

Can't wait for the "fairy exchange."

See you Tuesday!