Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nonsense to keep posting...trying

Hi all,

it's late...I'm cranky...still in PT. Travelling around my own blog, I ran into a very nice one in a different language, but set up so well. I could take lessons. I don't have much interesting to say except thanks to those true blue friends who comment to encourage me not to give up on this. I journal...but not comfortable doing it here. Not that I have secrets...only in the imagination now.

Actually got my class schedule out to "Gee Gee's"---check it out. I am trying to offer really reasonable classes to help people get out and not cost an arm and a leg. I will be teaching the "woman's story" at Jazzi Crafts as soon as I can meet with Michelle. We really do need to support these smaller stores while the economy is so bad---well all the time really. More and more are having to close. They can only stay open if we give them our business.

I miss seeing the grandkids. Probably tomorrow in Church. We usually go out to lunch, but it is getting tough with everyone's schedule.

Didn't make Jackie's art play or Sally's this past week. I feel like the wicked witch in the wizard of oz as she is melting down since I haven't had an art "hit". New week coming... kiss your husband and grandbabies...and strangers----geogems signing off

No comments: