Tuesday, June 16, 2009

gems from geo

I just want to keep writing in my blog cuz I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

My health...I feel as tho' I have just walked out of a deep tunnel (or a cave with a rock pushed back and woman shouting something about risen). Yes, God has a sense of humor---she created me. Anyway, I finished 5 weeks, 3x a week physical therapy for my torn rotater cuff. It is sooooo much better. And remember the foot that I said was broken...it was...and has healed but maybe not fused. Oh well, for those who know me well know I am done with anesthesia. Ahhh, 6 months since my cataract surgery and I had my check up today. I have 20/25 vision and do not need glasses except to read sometimes, depending on th font and size. Yipee. I celebrate with all of you who were so faithful in prayer and patience. Glad to be part of the human race. geo signing off with the gems for today

No comments: